Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Becca from Disneyland!

Today is Becca's special day. Happy Birthday Becca.

We sang the Happy Birthday song to Becca via cell phone. We actually sounded pretty good.


Jennica wearing a Happy Birthday hat in honor of Becca.

At our favorite ice cream parlor for a Gipson Girl.

A random photo on Indiana Jones.


Penny was feeling a little Goofy.


A scary ride on the Screamer roller coaster.


...And even scarier man on the Screamer.

Penny's breakfast with her supply of syrup.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gotta love that syrup!!! I am the same way. Now I know where I get it from. Jenna you sure do look like a model in that indiana jones ride with the hair blowing and everything. I am excited for you guys to get back and I am sorry if you don't have any food in your fridge.:) Just kidding. Oh and Jennica don't forget to buy me something big. Love ya guys and see you soon.